This blog is set to Adult on Google
Welcome on the actual Go Free Syria!
This blog is intended to document events that occur in Syria & the Levant - discussions & opinions - we have no regime what to think - but its not to encourage violence - thank you
All User data which can be seen by moderators will be kept secret
- no personal use
- will be used only in case of moderation but even in theses cases other users will not see it
1. - Topic is Syria. Not Moonlanding or The Matrix.
2. - 這是難讀嗎？ 因此，讓我們用英文寫！
3. - No explicit lyrics please. Our kids can read.
4. - Spam on your own website. We will help you.
5.a - Personal attacks could harm your »Post« button.
5.b - NO JOKES on religions - only on sects and preachers of hate
5.c - Mocking and Scornful and Racist Terms is seen as Insult
6. - »All human beings are born free and equal ...«
7. - Expect the moderators. Respect the moderators.
"FREEDOM OF SPEECH - FAIRNESS"
AND where is GFS - We are in a warzone
The Geneva Convention defines legitimate military targets as objects "which by their nature, location, purpose or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralisation, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage"
GFS - the forum for #Free #Syria will not cheer any car/dirty bomb - no - never
- Best - Comments with the most votes trending over time.
- Newest - Most recent comments first.
- Oldest - Oldest comments first.
UTC - Coordinated Universal Time
Damascus - Amman - Jerusalem
Montreal - New York - Miami - Lima
BC_Vancouver - San Francisco - Tijuana
Pt-Moresby - QLD_Cairns - NSW_Sydney
Friends let us think about a few things
1st - we are in use of "OT" for Off Topic - should we use "OP" for opinion
2nd - we see that some users/friends are unpleasantly affected by the way other user/friends express themselves - can we be careful to express our view in a way it fits to an international blog
3rd - will we follow some journalistic basics - today we see a lot of biased "reports" in many media while on the other hand we see general "Journo-Bashing" at the same time - so what do i mean
- reporting what we find what "ppl" say, report etc out there should be posted here if its clear who gives the view
- in case the reported view is strongly opposite to what our knowledge about the case/situation as we know it it could be reported too but it would be good to add a comment (may be market as comment)
4th - i think our blog is still worth being read/visited as we try to collect information from various channels - but we see a shrinking interest in our blog (as well as in others) - so can we try to publish our blog regularely to our "channels" to advertise the time investment given here
GFS - we are 1 team, have 1 goal but have many ways
towards it - Nobody should be afraid to post here as
long as the post keeps being a team in its meaning